You share, we learn.
Join our social worker polling site and have your say! We regularly send out polls to social workers on important issues faced by children’s social care and also to gather views on our research priorities.
If you are a registered social worker and would like to sign up for polling please use this link.
If you have any questions about polling please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See how your answers compare with colleagues; polling results will be published in the monthly newsletter, via social media and also can be found here.
Care Review Polling
WWCSC is running a number of social worker polls for the independent review of children’s social care, to better understand the views of social workers on key topics.
The polls are released on a regular basis, and the findings are published here:
Polling result reports
- Summary of Polling results 2020/2021
- Analysis and overview of polling workstream 2020
- Qualitative summary of polling results 2020
- LGBTQ+ Training (24.03.2021)
- Wellbeing results and changes to practice post lockdown (07.04.2021)